Recipe by Epi Curious
Super-simple and sooooo good. Perfect for that sweet/salty craving. And only 3 ingredients! From glam.com. Try these at your next girls' night!
- 30 Rolo chocolates
- 30 small pretzels (not sticks, but the flat, figure-8 shaped kind)
- 30 pecans or 30 walnuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap your Rolos. Place the pretzels on a baking sheet and top each one with a Rolo candy.
- Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes, until the chocolate just begins to melt. The Rolo should be soft but not completely melted.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and immediately squish the chocolate with a nut. Watch the caramel ooze out. YUM.