Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
These are quick and delicious...great to put out if you have company. The salty and sweet combination is fantastic! Especially with the caramel from the rolos and the cinnamon/brown sugar taste of the prailines.
- 20 small circle shaped pretzels
- 20 Rolo chocolates, pieces
- 20 pecans (or prailines, which are pecans coated in a brown sugar or cinnamon topping)
- Lay desired amout of pretzels on a baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with 1 rolo piece.
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 2 mins, to soften the chocolate.
- Top each rolo with 1 prailine (or plain pecan), squishing it a little so it sticks.
This chef should be well known for this recipe alone! Wow! 5 stars for easy...my 4 yr and 10 yr old DGD's loved help making them! 5 stars for taste! 5 stars for presentation! I can't think of anything bad to say at all! Yummy! (as my DGD's stated) My DH bought the the bag of rolos so it will make a lot! We made 40 today (doubled recipe), We shared with the family and for my evening Bible Study.
Sweet, salty, chocolatey, and caramelly - oh my! These are not only delicious but very addicting - there goes my waistline, LOL. Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.