Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are delicious with a burst of caramel flavor when you bite into them. Found the recipe in a newspaper a couple of years ago. YUM!
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 70 -75 Rolo chocolates
- *7-8 packages.
- Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat sugar and butter; add vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in mixture of flour and cocoa.
- Chill the dough for 1 hour, then shape about 1-1/2 teaspoons of dough around a Rolo, making sure it is completely covered.
- Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and chill for 1 hour.
- Bake 7-8 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Optional: When cool, drizzle with melted white chocolate and garnish with a nut.
These are my grandchildrens very favorite cookies especially one grandson