Recipe by Mirj
My daughter brought this recipe home from her school cooking class.
Top Review by 1TexasLizard
This is a tough call... I can honestly break my review down like this: Taste 5 stars Ease 4 stars Appearance 1 star My muffin tin is non-stick, but only 2 came out intact. Intact they looked like a mini-muffin that didn't fully rise. The texture seemed undecided (I know - I'm weird) like it was a conglomeration of a cookie and candy trying to pass off as a muffin! I even tried rolling the dough around the Rolo and baking it on a sheet which helped, but then it just melded together to make a very rich gooey cookie. For ease I only gave it 4 stars because I didn't like having to unwrap the Rolo's! All in all, just not for me but might be good for a youngster to make. Thanks young Dorn for sharing and keep on trying new things - just like your Mom!!!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (13 ounce) package Rolo chocolates
Directions See How It's Made
- You will need a mini muffin pan.
- Spoon out a heaping tea spoon of cookie dough and roll into a ball.
- Place them in the muffin tin (no paper inserts are needed).
- Then you press the Rolo's into the center of the cookie.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden!