1/1 Photo of Rolly Pollies
Nymphadora Tonks's Note:
Since I was little we've made these in my family. My mom tells me she used to do this with her mother. Traditionally it is a Christmas treat but more and more we have them at any family function where there's baking. The measurements are rough because it really is from leftover pastry from pies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll left over pastry dough from pies out as thin as possible.
- 2Spread a thin layer of room temperature butter over entire dough to edges.
- 3Spread a thin layer of brown sugar over entire dough to edges.
- 4Starting from one edge, roll dough into a long tube but not too tight.
- 5Slice bite sized pieces and place in a pie plate with a centimetre or so spacing between.
- 6Bake at 325 for 15 - 20 minutes, watching them closely. If they start to brown, they should come out.
Nutritional Facts for Rolly Pollies
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: