Recipe by balletgal
These are so easy to make and every person i have ever given them to goes crazy over them! I say they are like candy because they just taste so good they cant be good for you (but they arent that bad surprisingly). I make them for my family every year for thanksgiving, it wouldn't be the same without them. I use a bread maker cuz its sooo easy!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup honey (to taste, i use more)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup all-bran cereal
- 4 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ingredients into bread maker, wet ingredients first.
- Make a little dip in the top of the flour for the yeast and put the yeast last.
- Set the bread maker on the dough cycle.
- After the cycle is over take out the dough and place on a floured surface.
- Cut in half, cut each half into its own half with a floured serrated knife(don't pull it apart gently saw)
- Cut pieces until you reach desired size (I normally get about 12-16 rolls out of this recipe).
- Preheat oven 400.
- Let rise on baking sheet 20 min (I use stoneware so i don't grease the sheet but if you don't have stoneware you probably should).
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.