Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These make great dinner rolls. Cooking time does not include bread machine cycle and rising time.
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2⁄3 cup warm water
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- Add all ingredients into bread maker.
- Set bread machine to "Dough" method.
- When cycle is done, break dough into 12 balls. Smooth and place on baking sheet.
- Let rise to desired size, 15-30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove rolls from oven. Butter tops of rolls while still warm.
Quick and easy to put together . I did have to add just a bit more flour. I had to finish kneading by hand when we had our power go out. Nice light roll with a nice crust. Made for PAC Fall 2009