Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Careful, these are so tender and addicting.
Make and share this Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 1⁄2 ounces yeast
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 7 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
- 2 cups flour
- Mix together milk, sugar, salt, oil, molasses & 2 cups flour, let soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Remove milk & flour mixture from refrigerator, stir in dissolved yeast, mix in 7 1/2 cups flour, knead.
- Let rise until about one hour.
- Punch down & let rise one more hour.
- Roll out dough and cut with circle cookie cutter.
- Place on greased sheet.
- Let rise one hour.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.