Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just something I came up with when making toasted garlic french bread! Sometimes I add shredded cheese on top during the last few minutes, yummy!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, if you want to use all garlic powder instead of minced add 1/4 tsp
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spread over cut french bread or rolls.
- Broil in oven until toasty and golden brown.
Super easy and I loved the little crunch of the poppy seeds! Thanks! Made for Photo tag.