Rick B(2)'s Note:
This is a fun breakfast treat for the kids! Something like a large piece of french toast that looks like a roller coaster. It is also a fun thing for us adults too!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Put a buttered 9 x 13 baking pan into your freezer.
- 3In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork and slowly add flour (beat well).
- 4Add salt, milk and melted butter (mix well).
- 5Remove pan from freezer.
- 6Pour mixture into cold pan and bake at 450 degrees F for 18 minutes- turn oven down to 350 degrees F and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 7The baking mixture will start to brown fairly quickly- that is ok- Don't be tempted to shorten either baking times!
- 8The end result will be dark golden brown and a big surprise for the kids!
- 9Let cool for a few minutes and then lightly dust with powdered sugar- cut into serving pieces and top with butter and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roller Coaster Breakfast ( Dutch Pancake )
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.2
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 682.1 mg
- Sodium 934.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 29.4 g