Rick B(2)'s Note:
This is a fun breakfast treat for the kids! Something like a large piece of french toast that looks like a roller coaster. It is also a fun thing for us adults too!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Put a buttered 9 x 13 baking pan into your freezer.
- 3In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork and slowly add flour (beat well).
- 4Add salt, milk and melted butter (mix well).
- 5Remove pan from freezer.
- 6Pour mixture into cold pan and bake at 450 degrees F for 18 minutes- turn oven down to 350 degrees F and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 7The baking mixture will start to brown fairly quickly- that is ok- Don't be tempted to shorten either baking times!
- 8The end result will be dark golden brown and a big surprise for the kids!
- 9Let cool for a few minutes and then lightly dust with powdered sugar- cut into serving pieces and top with butter and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roller Coaster Breakfast ( Dutch Pancake )
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.2
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 682.1 mg
- Sodium 934.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 29.4 g