Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a fun breakfast treat for the kids! Something like a large piece of french toast that looks like a roller coaster. It is also a fun thing for us adults too!!!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put a buttered 9 x 13 baking pan into your freezer.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork and slowly add flour (beat well).
- Add salt, milk and melted butter (mix well).
- Remove pan from freezer.
- Pour mixture into cold pan and bake at 450 degrees F for 18 minutes- turn oven down to 350 degrees F and bake for another 10 minutes.
- The baking mixture will start to brown fairly quickly- that is ok- Don't be tempted to shorten either baking times!
- The end result will be dark golden brown and a big surprise for the kids!
- Let cool for a few minutes and then lightly dust with powdered sugar- cut into serving pieces and top with butter and syrup.