Recipe by Rick B(2)
This is a fun breakfast treat for the kids! Something like a large piece of french toast that looks like a roller coaster. It is also a fun thing for us adults too!!!
Top Review by ladypit
Sorry, but we didn't like this. It was much more like an egg casserole then a pancake. (I had trouble imagining it as French toast without any bread!) Bland and mine never browned. It looked cool on top, but only my husband would eat it. He said it tasted like an egg casserole with powdered sugar and syrup on it. Smelled great while it was baking, though. Sorry!!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put a buttered 9 x 13 baking pan into your freezer.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork and slowly add flour (beat well).
- Add salt, milk and melted butter (mix well).
- Remove pan from freezer.
- Pour mixture into cold pan and bake at 450 degrees F for 18 minutes- turn oven down to 350 degrees F and bake for another 10 minutes.
- The baking mixture will start to brown fairly quickly- that is ok- Don't be tempted to shorten either baking times!
- The end result will be dark golden brown and a big surprise for the kids!
- Let cool for a few minutes and then lightly dust with powdered sugar- cut into serving pieces and top with butter and syrup.