1/3 Photos of Rolled Swedish Pancakes
Recipe from TOH that I posting for ZWT 6. These are a crepe like pancake with a hint of lemon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1/2 cup sugar and the lemon peel; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt and tablespoon sugar. Beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when set and lightly browned. Cook 1 minute longer.
- 4Immediately sprinkle each pancake with lemon sugar mixture; roll up and keep warm. Top with sour cream and preserves.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Swedish Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 420.5 mg
- Sodium 599.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g