1/2 Photos of Rolled Sugar Cookies
The search is finally over.....I have found the BEST!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- 3Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 110.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g