Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy and very delicious! From the California Asparagus Commission
- 3 -4 lbs flank steaks, butterflied, opened
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Wash and break off the woody ends of the asparagus. Dry with paper towels.
- Spread horseradish and garlic on the steak.
- Arrange asparagus spears in a single row over spread.
- Roll tightly and tie.
- Roast in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.