Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great finger food or lunch box item. It looks great fanned out on a round tray. You can omit salami if it is too spicy for your taste.
- Roll out dough to a 12 inch round.
- Layer Salami, Ham& Cheese leaving a half inch border.
- Sprinkle with Oregano, Garlic Salt, Pepper and Dried Parsley.
- Brush border with beaten egg.
- Roll up tight folding in edges as you roll.
- Place on Pam Spayed Cookie Sheet and brush top and sides with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cover with tin foil if it gets too brown.
- Cool on rack.
- Refrigerate wrapped.
- Cut into slices and Enjoy.