Recipe by Jo Sammartino
This is a great finger food or lunch box item. It looks great fanned out on a round tray. You can omit salami if it is too spicy for your taste.
- 1 package pillsbury hot roll mix, mixed as for pizza recipe on the box
- 1 lb genoa salami, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 lb ham, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, cut in pieces
- garlic salt
- dried parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out dough to a 12 inch round.
- Layer Salami, Ham& Cheese leaving a half inch border.
- Sprinkle with Oregano, Garlic Salt, Pepper and Dried Parsley.
- Brush border with beaten egg.
- Roll up tight folding in edges as you roll.
- Place on Pam Spayed Cookie Sheet and brush top and sides with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cover with tin foil if it gets too brown.
- Cool on rack.
- Refrigerate wrapped.
- Cut into slices and Enjoy.