1 hr 5 mins
Jo Sammartino's Note:
This is a great finger food or lunch box item. It looks great fanned out on a round tray. You can omit salami if it is too spicy for your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out dough to a 12 inch round.
- 2Layer Salami, Ham& Cheese leaving a half inch border.
- 3Sprinkle with Oregano, Garlic Salt, Pepper and Dried Parsley.
- 4Brush border with beaten egg.
- 5Roll up tight folding in edges as you roll.
- 6Place on Pam Spayed Cookie Sheet and brush top and sides with beaten egg.
- 7Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 8Cover with tin foil if it gets too brown.
- 9Cool on rack.
- 10Refrigerate wrapped.
- 11Cut into slices and Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (958 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 489.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot roll mix