Recipe by GoKittenGo
This is from The Essential Vegetarian Cookbook by Diana Shaw. I just tried it recently, and liked it so much I had to share.
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced oil-cured black olive
- 2 large red bell peppers, roasted and peeled
- salt and black pepper (test for saltiness first, as the salt in the feta might be enough.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Combine parsley, feta, ricotta, and olives in a mixing bowl.
- Halve each pepper lengthwise, then halve the segments to result in eight lengthwise strips.
- Spread an equal amount of the cheese mixture on each strip, leaving a 1/2 inch margin at the top and bottom.
- Roll each pepper strip and place it on a nonstick or lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the filling is golden brown.