Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Nice as an appetizer, for brunch or for a card party.
- 12 slices bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups diced olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Remove crusts from bread; reserve crusts for another use.
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Stir together cream cheese and remaining 4 ingredients.
- Spread 2 T. cream cheese mixture on 1 side of each bread slice. Roll up tightly; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, cut each roll into 4 slices.