1/2 Photos of Rolled Oats Pancakes (Gluten Free)
Emily Elizabeth's Note:
High in fiber, low in fat and no refined sugar. A great way to start out your morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Combine and microwave
Whisk together dry ingredients
- 2/3 cup gluten-free flour (I use bette hagman's four flour blend, 3 parts corn starch, 3 parts tapioca, 2 parts garfava and 1 p)
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour (or other high nutrient flour like amaranth)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine wet ingredients and add to dry mix
- 1Microwave rolled oats and milk for 1 minute 45 seconds on high, then 3 minutes on 40% power.
- 2Whisk together dry ingredients. Stir together wet ingredients until the egg is blended in well adding the the microwaved oats once they have cooled a little.
- 3Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until well blended and let sit 2 minutes before cooking.
- 4Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle to medium low heat. Cook 1/3 cup pancakes 2-3 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Oats Pancakes (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: