Chef mariajane's Note:
This is just an old-fashioned recipe that I remember from my childhood, Mom used to make these all the time, these were my favorite!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add water and vanilla; mix well,
- 2Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 3Chill for 30 minutes.
- 4Shape into two 1 1/2-inch rolls; wrap tightly in wax paper. Chill for two hours or until firm.
- 5Cut into 1/2-inch slices and place 2-inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 375F for 12 minutes or until browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Oats Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (971 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 460.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g