Recipe by Wilz
looks like a rolled sponge, tastes different to a traditional pavlova but is quicker and easier to make. I stumbled across this recipe by mistake. It can be frozen for up to 3 days, take out and thaw an hour before serving if frozen
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut, browned
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup fruit salad (whatever fruit you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg whites and castor sugar till stiff peaks form.
- Spread onto lunchpaper placed over microwave tray forming a round.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes (850 watt microwave used).
- Let cool.
- On another lunchpaper or baking paper spread out browned coconut enough to go over base of cooked egg white sugar mixture.
- Place egg white mixture over top of coconut.
- Spread with whipped cream and fruit mixture.
- Using the lunch paper roll carefully like rolling up a towel.