1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Jo Sammartino's Note:
This is a nice clean way to serve Lasagna. It can be assembled and refrigerated a day or two in advance and just popped in the oven when you need it. Sometimes I use extra sauce and brown some ground beef to spoon over when serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain Cooked Lasanga noodles on paper towel (you can do this in layers with paper towel in between).
- 2Mix together 3 Cheeses, salt& pepper and eggs.
- 3Lay out 3 or 4 noodles at a time. Spread about 1/8 thick of cheese mixture on noodle and roll up like a jelly roll.
- 4Place rolls side by side in 2 9X13 pans that you have sprayed with Pam and spread some of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom.
- 5Spread remaining Sauce on top.
- 6Cover tight with Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil; bake at 350 for 1 hr and 15 minute.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 368.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g