Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is a nice clean way to serve Lasagna. It can be assembled and refrigerated a day or two in advance and just popped in the oven when you need it. Sometimes I use extra sauce and brown some ground beef to spoon over when serving.
- Drain Cooked Lasanga noodles on paper towel (you can do this in layers with paper towel in between).
- Mix together 3 Cheeses, salt& pepper and eggs.
- Lay out 3 or 4 noodles at a time. Spread about 1/8 thick of cheese mixture on noodle and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Place rolls side by side in 2 9X13 pans that you have sprayed with Pam and spread some of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom.
- Spread remaining Sauce on top.
- Cover tight with Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil; bake at 350 for 1 hr and 15 minute.