1/3 Photos of Rolled Flank Steak With Top Ramen Noodles
Montana Heart Song's Note:
I had some flank steak and want to stuff with food but not a dressing as I usually do, since we had coleslaw and potatoes. So I tried this and everyone like it. I discovered tinfoil mini loaf pans fit one rolled flank steak in each. Holds the shape perfectly. I used A-1 Sauce to cover the top of the roll but you can use any Steak seasoning of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound two long pieces of flank steak on a board.
- 2Sprinkle McCormick All Seasoning on both sides of the steaks.
- 3Sprinkle pepper on both sides of the steaks.
- 4In separate bowl beat one egg and water.
- 5Wisk in flour until there is no lumps.
- 6Spread the mixture on one side of the pounded steaks.
- 7Open the top ramen packet and roughly crush the noodles so they break apart so you can sprinkle them on top of the beaten egg and flour mixture on the steaks.
- 8Divide the noodles between the two steaks.
- 9Roll up and pin with at least 4-5 toothpicks in each roll.
- 10Place each roll in a mini loaf pan or place rolls on a greased baking dish with sides.
- 11Preheat oven to 350*.
- 12Bake 40 to 45 minutes uncovered.
- 13Last 10 minutes of cooking, add A-1 sauce to the top of the roll.
- 14Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- 15Slice between toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Flank Steak With Top Ramen Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Top Ramen noodles