Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
Make and share this Rolled Chicken Sandwich With Arugula and Parsley Aioli recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed baby arugula
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 small garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces roasted chicken breast, shredded (about 2 small chicken breasts)
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas (recommended -- Guerrero)
- 1 1⁄3 cups baby arugula
- For the Aioli: Place all the ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Transfer the aioli to a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the Sandwich: Add the shredded chicken to the aioli and mix well. Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Using tongs, add the tortillas, 1 at a time, and cook until warm, about 30 seconds each side. Place the warm tortillas on a work surface and spread with the chicken mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle the arugula over the chicken mixture. Carefully roll up the tortillas, jelly-roll fashion. Cut each rolled sandwich in half, diagonally, and transfer to a serving platter. Serve.