This very light, flaky biscuit is from "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour and baking powder.
- 2Add oil and stir with a fork until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- 3Add skim milk and buttermilk and stir.
- 4Knead gently on a floured board 6 to 8 times.
- 5Roll out to 1/2 inch thick.
- 6Cut biscuits in 2 inch rounds.
- 7Bake biscuits on ungreased baking sheet at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8Serve hot with honey.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 68.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g