Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
- 4 pepperidge farm stone baked artisan multi-grain rolls (Found in freezer section of grocery store.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon morton's coarse kosher salt
- 1⁄16 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat rolls in oven as directed.
- Pour olive oil in shallow saucer and add salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese as desired.
- Break pieces of roll and dip into "Italian Butter.".
A good basic dipping oil, but this was too salty for me. In place of the salt I plan to experiment and try adding dried basil, dried parsley, and maybe just a dash of hot red pepper flakes. Made for Spring 2014 Pick A Chef.