Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from The New American Profile Hometown magazine. The recipe says you can use a Green Bell Pepper in place of the Red Bell Pepper.
- 4 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch lettuce, any kind
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2-1 lb sliced deli turkey or 1⁄2-1 lb deli roast beef or 1⁄2-1 lb deli ham
- 1 finely chopped red bell pepper
- Spread 2 ounces of cream cheese evenly over the entire surface of each tortilla.
- Layer several leaves of lettuce over the cream cheese.
- Evenly divide and layer the mozzarella, meat, and pepper over the lettuce.
- Roll each wrap very tightly into a large cigar shape.
- Cut the rolls into 1-inch slices, and place on a serving platter.
- Discard the ends.
These were great. I served these for lunch for guests and they were a big hit!
Thanks for the recipe!