Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I threw this together one night when I was sure exactly when my husband would be arriving home from work. It actually sat on the stove for a half hour and surprisingly was really delicious. The seasoning isn't too intense but you can always up the spices if you like a spicier dish.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons sazon goya (Spanish seasoning) or 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 tsp. coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 (1 cup) bag boil-in-the-bag rice, cooked (2 serving size)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, any kind
- chopped lettuce
- sliced black olives
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine, chicken and next 6 ingredients in a zipper bag and marinate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet over medium high heat, add chicken, sauté until browned.
- Add cooked rice, salsa and seasonings.
- Reduce heat simmer and stir occasionally for 5 minutes or until throughly heated.
- Warm tortillas for 20 seconds in microwave.
- Add dollops of sour cream on tortillas, place 1/4 cup (or so) chicken filling on tortilla.
- Garnish with lettuce, cheddar cheese and black olives.
- Roll up and enjoy.