Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used this recipe for Christmas this year and it was a good basic recipe. I really liked the hint of nutmeg in these. I will use these every year for decorating cookies. We added frosting to some and non-perils to the other half, both were good.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat util fluffy.
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Add to egg mixture alternately with the milk.
- If dough is too sticky, add flour to handle.
- Roll 1/4 inch thick on well floured pastry cloth.
- Cut and place boke-on decorations on cookies.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet in moderate oven at 375 for 8 minutes.
- If frosting cookies, allow to cool then frost.