1 hr 10 mins
Chef Bince 1996's Note:
I bake these cookies during my summer cooking class.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 300°F.
- 2Sift dry ingredients 3x. Set aside.
- 3Cream butter and sugar with the electric mixer.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. The dough would be very stiff; blend last four by hand. Don't chill the dough.
- 5Divide the dough into 2 balls.
- 6On a floured surface, roll each ball in a circle approximately 12" in diameter and 1/8" thick.
- 7Dip the cookie cutters in flour before use.
- 8Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet on top of the rack of the oven for 6 to 7 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roll-Out Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.9
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 381.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g