1/12 Photos of Roll-Out Cookies
crawfish pie's Note:
My favorite cookie recipe to use with cookie cutters.There is no need to chill the dough so it is fast.
My Private Note
dozen [ ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 400F degrees.
- 2In a large bowl cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
- 3Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 4Mix flour and baking powder.
- 5Add 1 cup at a time,combining after each addition.
- 6You will need to add last 3/4 cup by hand.
- 7Do not chill dough it will be stiff.
- 8Divide dough into 2 balls.
- 9On floured surface roll out to 1/8 inch thickness.
- 10Use any cookie cutter and cut away.
- 11Bake for 6-10 minutes or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roll-Out Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1870.5
- Calories from Fat 865
- Total Fat 96.1 g
- Saturated Fat 59.3 g
- Cholesterol 337.0 mg
- Sodium 1213.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 100.6 g
- Protein 21.8 g