Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This small creamery in Southern Oregon recently added to their many awards by winning a gold medal at the World Cheese Awards in London for their "Rogue River Blue" blue cheese. If you can find it in a speciality store give it a try. You can find them on the Internet. Their salad dressing recipe was published several years ago in the newspaper and is just plain good!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 lb oregon blue cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1 clove garlic powder
- 3 -5 drops lemon juice or 3 -5 drops sherry wine
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon juice together and beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Oh,oh GOOD! Chunky and full of blue cheese goodness and just SOOOOO easy. Needed a quick dressing for unexpected company and had all the ingredients on hand. What could be easier?