Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pakistani bread tasty with korma or karahi ghost.
- 225 g all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt (to taste)
- 1 cup skim milk (for kneading flour)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Sift flour and add soda, rub oil and knead dough with lukewarm milk. Set aside for 2 hours.
- Take a handful amount of flour and roll with a roller into a round roti shape. Prick it and brush with milk. Repeat this process with the remaining flour.
- Sprinkle sesame seed and bake at mark 6 or 200°C until well done.