1/2 Photos of Roger Mooking's Quinoa Salad
From Roger Mooking of Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 bunch green onion, whites smashed and finely sliced, green tops chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved and diced
- 1/2 bunch mint, picked and roughly chopped
- 1In a small bowl, place whites of green onion, lemon juice, zest, ginger, oil and salt; stir to incorporate.
- 2In a large bowl, place quinoa, cucumber and chopped green onion tops.
- 3Add white onion mixture to quinoa mixture, gently toss.
- 4Add mint, gently toss and season with salt.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roger Mooking's Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: