Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oh and these fab cookies have pecans in them too!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temp
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Cream sugar and butter together.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Mix in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in cherries, chips and pecans.
- Bake for 15 min at 350 degrees.
These cookies are delicious! My husband said some of the best he's ever had (and that's saying alot)! I added 2 pinches of salt because I like salt in my cookies. They turned out great!
These are wonderful little gems that are jam packed with lots of delicious goodies, all of which are among my favorites. The cookie itself is dense and buttery adding to the flavor combination.