Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't forget the toppings ... as we call it the soup bling!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth
- 30 1⁄2 ounces kidney beans or 30 1⁄2 ounces pinto beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- cheese, grated
- green onion, chopped
- olive, sliced
- sour cream
- tomatoes, chopped
- Brown the hamburger and onions together. Add the next 4 ingredients and cook about 15 minutes. Add corn and cook another 10 minutes.
- Spoon into bowl and add desired toppings.
Delicious and easy. I made this using pinto beans and canned corn. Thanks for a quick week night dinner. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.