Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best dip.
- 1 -8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 -8 ounce sour cream
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Bon Appetit seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Cream cheese does best at room temperature.
- Cream the cream cheese and sour cream together, next add the onions, celery and all the seasonings.
- Drain and rinse shrimp then add to the rest of the mixture.
I actually tagged this recipe thinking it was a dip for shrimp, & was very pleasantly surprised to find that the shrimp went INTO the dip! Absolutely one of the best dips of its kind & great with veggies as well as a spread on whole wheat crackers! Will be keeping this one around! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]