Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are super easy and really good, especially warm.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup shortening or 1 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Cream butters and sugars together (including peanut butter.
- Continue mixing while adding eggs, vanilla and dry ingredients.
- Drop cookies onto a cookie sheet.
- Dip a fork in sugar and press cookie down.
- Bake for 10 min at 350*.