Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rogene got this recipe from her buddy, Julz. This dip is d@mn good!!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs hamburger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) box Velveeta Mexican cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 (4 ounce) cansof sliced olives
- Brown the hamburger and garlic.
- Drain off the fat and pour into crock pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Heat on high until hot – set on low.
- Serve this from the crock pot.
This is definitely a lot of dip & serves a a good size crowd ~ I made it for a monthly group I host (15 people) & there was a little less than half of it left, & that was not because people weren't eating it, 'cause they were! A very tasty & hearth dip, for sure, & for the most part, people used as their dippers the large corn chip scoops! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]