Recipe by Hill Family
This is served with the Italian Soups we have posted, well actually these are just plain served alot.
Top Review by Hey Jude
This bread is awesome, and so quick and easy to prepare. I added the chilis to about half of my bread slices (for the non-chili lovers in my family). The slices made without the chilis were delicious as well, with just the mayo and cheese. Great recipe, thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut french bread into 1" slices. Slice open the chili pods and removed any seeds, lay flat.
- Spread mayo on bread. Lay 1 chili flat on the bread (cut the chili so that it doesn't go over the edge of the bread).
- Place a slice of montery jack cheese on top of all this.
- Place slices on a cookie sheet. Bake under broiler in oven until the cheese melts.
- **Pick a can of chilis that when you shake it you can hear things sloshing around - better chilis.