Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is served with the Italian Soups we have posted, well actually these are just plain served alot.
- Cut french bread into 1" slices. Slice open the chili pods and removed any seeds, lay flat.
- Spread mayo on bread. Lay 1 chili flat on the bread (cut the chili so that it doesn't go over the edge of the bread).
- Place a slice of montery jack cheese on top of all this.
- Place slices on a cookie sheet. Bake under broiler in oven until the cheese melts.
- **Pick a can of chilis that when you shake it you can hear things sloshing around - better chilis.