Recipe by Hill Family
This was enjoyed by all the family on Christmas Eve. because we all have a sweet tooth, and this is sweet! Just like the person posting it (in case you are all wondering that would be me Gretchen!)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cups cold milk
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in the pecans. Press into a greased 13x9x2 in baking dish. Bake at 325 deg for 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping and spread over the crust.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spread over cream chsse mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate overnight.