1/1 Photo of Rogene's Coconut Cream Dessert
Hill Family's Note:
This was enjoyed by all the family on Christmas Eve. because we all have a sweet tooth, and this is sweet! Just like the person posting it (in case you are all wondering that would be me Gretchen!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- 2Stir in the pecans. Press into a greased 13x9x2 in baking dish. Bake at 325 deg for 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 4Fold in 1 cup whipped topping and spread over the crust.
- 5In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 6Spread over cream chsse mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- 7Sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rogene's Coconut Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.0 mg
- Sodium 333.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g