Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
There are two things wrong with these cookies; they are addictive and they leave powdered sugar on your fingers that you have to lick off. Enjoy
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted (4 squares)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix oil, chocolate and sugar. Blend in one egg at a time until well mixed. Add vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to oil mixture. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough in powdered sugar. Roll them and shape into balls. Place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake 10-12 min at 350°F Do not over bake!
So nice and chocolatey(or is it chocolaty?) I made these to give for Christmas,put them in the freezer and find it hard to keep my hands out of the cookie bag! Thanks so much for the recipe! Made for Zaar tag.