Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are easy to make and even better to eat!!
Make and share this Rogene's Chili Sauce Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine hamburger with seasonings cornflakes and eggs.
- Roll into small size balls.
- Bake at 15 min on cookie sheets at 350*.
- Combine ingredients for the sauce in chafing dish.
- Add meatballs and simmer for 45 minute.
DH loved these, we used Eastern Shore MD corn-fed venison. These had more zip than ones a fellow hunter had made; DH loved it, but said some might not be able to handle the amount of paprika and chili sauce. I chopped the corn flakes in a mini food processor. Our 2 1/4 lb of venison completed filled our deep 12-inch skillet. Thank you for sharing, we will definitely make these again. Made for Please Review My Recipe.