Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Chicken and stuffing with cheese ... could life get any better. We also use this recipe after Thanksgiving to use up turkey and stuffing.
- In a 9x9 pan lay chicken on bottom and cover with Swiss cheese.
- Mix soup and sour cream and cover the chicken with the mixture.
- Mix stuffing mix and spices with butter and hot water.
- Crumble over top of soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
This was quick and easy to prepare. It made a nice meal, nice comfort food, I found it a little too rich, but DH loved it.
Very good. I used the corn bread stuffing mix, added a bit of garlic salt to the soup mixture and chose to use boneless skinless chicken thighs. I like that the thighs have way more flavor and don't dry out like breasts during a longer cooking time. :)l
This was good but it was missing some spices. I added pepper and garlic powder and it was really good. I also used 4 slices of swiss cheese. The whole family enjoyed this and it was easy to make. Thanks Hill Family!