Recipe by Hill Family
Chicken and stuffing with cheese ... could life get any better. We also use this recipe after Thanksgiving to use up turkey and stuffing.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut up into bite size pieces
- swiss cheese, slice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot water
- chicken stove top stuffing mix
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x9 pan lay chicken on bottom and cover with Swiss cheese.
- Mix soup and sour cream and cover the chicken with the mixture.
- Mix stuffing mix and spices with butter and hot water.
- Crumble over top of soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.