Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty snack!
- 2 cups toasted rice cereal, squares
- 2 cups small pretzels, twists
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, coarsley chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cereal, pretzels, peanuts and caramels in a large bowl.
- Microwave morsels over med-high heat for 1 minute. Microwave additional 10-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture, stir to coat evenly.
- Spread the mixture into a prepared baking pan or on waxed paper. Let stand for 20-30 min or until firm. Break into bite size pieces.
Soooo good! I love this white chocolate crunchy mix; adding chopped caramels was a new idea to me - they combined really well with the peanuts. Will be making its way onto my holiday trays this year!
Delicious and addictive! I used Corn Chex instead of rice but no other changes. My advice is to make two batches! I made this to give away for Christmas but I can't stop eating it! Quick and easy-the kids can do it. I put my tray in the fridge to help the chocolate set up.