A new twist to the oven baked fries. These fries are coated with a sweet and savoury sauce that will make you wanting more.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and slice your potatoes.
- In a saucepan, melt your butter and add in remaining ingredients. Stirring constantly.
- Once sauce has warmed up, pour over sliced potatoes and place on a parchment lined or well greased baking sheet . (They will make a mess and stick to the sheet!)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Note: I've also wrapped the potatoes up in aluminum foil and cooked them on the BBQ. You just need to keep checking for doneness.
The taste of these fries are so yummy. I used parchment paper so my plate was easier to clean. This is very easy to do. Thanks Snowbaby :) Made for PAC Spring 2013