Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family used to order these fun burgers from Burger king until they discontiuned them :( Now I make my own at home
- 1 fully cooked hamburger patty
- 1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds
- 4 small minced onion rings
- 29.58 ml barbecue sauce
- 2 pickles, slices
- Lightly toast the bun.
- Put the fully cooked meat patty on bun.
- place pickles and onion rings on burger.
- drizzle with barbecue sauce.
I do not know what a Burger King burger tastes like, since I've never had one, so I have nothing to compare this recipe with. It's delicious. Simple to make with minimal ingredients. Made for National Cheeseburger Day. :)
Good burger. I've never had one at Burger King before, so don't know how to compare but I'd make this again anytime. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.
In Ohio The Rodeo Cheeseurger is not on the menu at Burger King but they will still make it if we order it. It is also what I order all the time and its so cheap and delicious.