Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great! So easy and so good! This makes about approx. 2 quarts, so you may want to cut it down. I use the leftover dressing for lots of things, add a little mustard and it's a delicious dressing for potato salad; put a little vinegar in for a salad dressing, and just so many uses. Try it and see what I mean!
- 1 1⁄2 quarts mayonnaise (good quality, such as Best Foods or Hellman's)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ounce peeled garlic, chopped (use as you like)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces champagne vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 tablespoon celery seed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together. Adjust seasonings to taste.