Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from "Southern Living" magazine, January 2006. This is from the 5-Ingredient Comfort Food section. Sound delicious!
- 1 (19 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (13 ounce) package miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- Stir together first 3 ingredients until blended.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven, and top brownies evenly with chopped candy.
- Return to oven, and bake 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
These are so decadent! Super simple to make and they taste wonderful. I made and baked as posted and bake time was right on for my oven. It does take some time to take the paper off the peanut butter cups and chop them up so plan accordingly. These would be great for a pot luck, too. Thanks so much for posting a keeper!