Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy - for everyday or a special treat
Make and share this Rocky Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package graham wafers
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (optional)
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with whole wafers.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat when well blended.
- Add 1 beaten egg and icing sugar.
- Cool slightly.
- Add marshmallows - mix until well coated.
- Pour over wafers.
- Sprinkle with coconut if desired.
- Refridgerate for several hours.
- Cut into squares.