Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This treat never fails to please! They are incredibly quick & easy to make. This is a no-cook recipe that makes for a great project to do with kids.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (may use 2 cups milk chocolate chips but is much much better with these) or 1 cup peanut butter chips (may use 2 cups milk chocolate chips but is much much better with these)
- 1 cup dry chow mein noodles (I use bulk)
- 1 cup peanuts
- In a large bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (checking & stirring as necessary).
- Stir in the dry chow mein noodles & the peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper & chill.
- TIP: do not double the recipe, it hardens too fast.