Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family's veggie preference, is to have them but not know they are having them--so I can sneak them in a yummy gooey brownie recipe and who would ever know? They are 100% great. I use Splenda to make them even a little better for my family.
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix first eight ingredients together.
- Fold in nuts and marshmallows.
- Spray a 8x12-inch pan pour in mixed ingredients.
- Place the entire pan into another shallow pan full of water (because my oven cooks uneven).
- Bake at 325° for 30-40 min or until desired doneness.
I made these brownies for my family after they bored of zucchini bread. I added 2 eggs and 1/2 c. water - but left out the nuts. So good!